From Birth to 4 months :
- Trouble in moving eyes.
- Does not notice own hands.
- Problem with supporting the head.
- Does not bring objects to mouth.
- No babbling or cooing.
- Not responding to people smile.
If your child has concern in any of these areas immediately consult a paediatrician.
Tips on how to deal with the delays:
- Observe the delays. Act Early
- Observe your child’s activities and note it down.
- Get regular general check-ups from a paediatrician.
- Seek early intervention services that helps the child to cope up early.